Poetic Island

Poetic Island
The wonders of Dominica

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Preparing for my Adventure

It's Sunday night and my mind is intensely focused on my eco-retreat to Dominica. Dominica has become my sanctuary to retreat from the pressures of the western world. It gives my body the opportunity to rejuvenate, rebuild, and heal itself from the harsh environment in which I live. I am looking forward to seeing her body that extends high into the clouds as the American Eagle jet makes it way through her mountainous terrain to land at the infamous Melville Hall Airport. I have already began to imagine all the wonderful new experiences, new places, and new people I will encounter once on island. Each day is so fresh and so new to me that I have made a commitment to document my summer adventure. I hope you will come away from this 20 day adventure with a beaming smile and true refreshment. It all begins on July 11. So stay tune for insights on the authentic Dominica.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait, to see what to enjoy in Dominica... Hmmmm, my heart is pumping with excitement!

    ReplyDelete